We offer a unique opportunity for learning and discovery where innovations can be introduced and tested in community-based and long-term care settings.
- Adult day program and long-term care sites for recruitment of research participants and their care partners
- Specialized services for persons with other dementias
- Established care partner education programs and support groups
- Strong family involvement and support
- Knowledgeable, multidisciplinary staff
- An experienced and engaged leadership team that actively participates on local and regional planning initiatives
- Established links with research and education partners, including Western University, King’s University College, Fanshawe College, and Baycrest Health Services